Evaluate New Branch and Employee Performance
Since StaffPro is designed to be multi-organization and unlimited data interfaces are included, it provides a unique opportunity to facilitate operations integration during an acquisition. Without additional cost StaffPro can be interfaced to the new institution's existing data and the acquisition be added as a new "organization" within StaffPro. This provides staff forecasts, comparisons with your operation, employee performance, and other details simply not available with normal due diligence.
Once the acquisition is complete, the data can be merged into the main instance of StaffPro immediately making the new branches part of your existing operation.
Automating tasks and forms in StaffPro means that work is simplified and structured in the operation, and there are fewer different systems for employees to learn. Post-acquisition the benefits of structured and validated processes are even more critical.
- Standard, simple-to-learn user interface new employees can pick up quickly.
- Schedule and automate daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations and certifications.
- Branch schedules and float/flex requests
- Cash ordering procedures
- Branch reports
- Performance measurement for employees and the branch
- Transaction volume
- Staff hours and utilization